Poll: What is your Favorite Category of Weed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sativa
75.00%
3 75.00%
Indica
25.00%
1 25.00%
Hybrid
0%
0 0%
Landrace
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Talk about Strains Baby...
Star 
What is your favorite strain and why? I'll begin! As an Indica girl, I love Rare Dankness and Hash Plant. They are definitely MY favorites! Why? Well, I'm going to be 100% transparent, as I like to be, I'm a Medical Cannabis Patient and Indicas are wonderful for my pain and sleep. The feeling of being completely enveloped by a cloud and in absolute euphoria is not only beautiful, it's magical! Don't get me wrong, I love LOTS of strains that are Sativas, Hybrids, and Landraces! Let's hear about you!
Tongue 
I think it's about time to get the bong going and get some Rare Dankness with Hash Plant Ice Water Hash sprinkled on top...who's going to spark up with me? ???
I need to smoke ASAP!!!!! Smile
Wink 
Let's talk about what strains prefer you, as you prefer her! Mary Jane is a wonder and as mysterious as we are! Don't just vote, please explain why these strains are your personal favorites! Once someone breaks the ice, I will learn from you, amazing! #Tokenation #StonerFam
[hr]
Thank you for sharing, Raven! I prefer Sativa's because they have spiritual psychedelic effects that heal me mentally through relief from one of my illnesses! The only known medicine to help PTSD is Cannabis! Infectious facts will continue to be uncovered if you participate, promise!
Don't pass that to Tiny... lol, ya might not get it back!

(12-23-2021, 04:24 AM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote: I think it's about time to get the bong going and get some Rare Dankness with Hash Plant Ice Water Hash sprinkled on top...who's going to spark up with me? ???
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com