Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Talk About Strains Baby...
Tongue 
What's your favorite strain and why? I'll go 1st! I am an Indica girl, and I LOVE Rare Dankness and Hash Plant. I feel like I'm completely enveloped in a cloud -- physically and mentally... it's a beautiful journey and I'm going to pack my bong soon and go there! I hope you'll join me and enjoy the ride!! ???
Tiny here:
I'm a Sativa guy! One of the side affects of Fibromyalgia is fatigue so I like the way the Sativas give me more "energy" to stay awake (ya can only take so many damn naps in one day!)

I am currently enjoying some Funky Monkey in the evenings to help me sleep through the pain but during the day I've been enjoying some home grown Green Crack.

(12-23-2021, 04:33 AM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote: What's your favorite strain and why? I'll go 1st! I am an Indica girl, and I LOVE Rare Dankness and Hash Plant. I feel like I'm completely enveloped in a cloud -- physically and mentally... it's a beautiful journey and I'm going to pack my bong soon and go there! I hope you'll join me and enjoy the ride!! ???
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
Nice Tiny! Sativas don't have that much of the energy effect on me -- not even Sour Dub or Green Crack! I imagine that some indica hybrids or 50-50 would be helpful with the fibromyalgia pain, I totally get the lethargy, but I guess I love the couch lock feeling for my medical issues! Stay Lifted, my Brother!!!!
I do enjoy the couch lock if I have nothing to do but watch tv or when i'm going to bed but these days we're so busy i like the sativas that keep me awake. 8) Every day we work on the magazine, the calendars, edit videos, record game play videos and often create content for Jess's Fancentro site so for me, an Indica during the day doesn't work out so well... lol

(12-24-2021, 11:15 PM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote: Nice Tiny! Sativas don't have that much of the energy effect on me -- not even Sour Dub or Green Crack! I imagine that some indica hybrids or 50-50 would be helpful with the fibromyalgia pain, I totally get the lethargy, but I guess I love the couch lock feeling for my medical issues! Stay Lifted, my Brother!!!!
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
Ahhh.....to be couch locked right now would be pure bliss!!! To feel anything but sick is pure bliss! Big Grin