Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Introduction
My name is Matt, I hope you are doing well today!

I wanted to start a thread to offer myself and others a voice to introduce ourselves.

Hope everyone has a pleasant experience here. The namesake, Raven herself, is a badass champion of the culture that we found ourselves here today to interact over. Enjoy this room, savor it! Also find me and others on twitter for cannabis plus other topics Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My name is Mike but most everyone calls me Tiny. My wife, Jess, and I own/operate this website. We are the founders/creators/producers of #TokeNation Magazine, Blazed Outlaw Gaming, Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique and Stoner Visions Art!

We both share most of our social media profiles so you may never know if your talking to me or her but feel free to ask if you wish to know. You can catch us often on Twitter or contact us directly here or through our contact page on this site.

We are avid Cannabis users (REALLY avid in my case, lol) and grow our own in our custom built grow room. We are open to discuss just about anything but let's keep public postings as PG as possible.

Feel free to invite your friends to come hang out, ask questions, answer questions or just chill and have a friendly conversation. 8)

#StayLifted #Fam!

Tiny & Jess
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Goddess's Touch Unique Gift Boutique
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
Heart 
(12-22-2021, 04:34 PM)@mattincincy513 Wrote: My name is Matt, I hope you are doing well today!

I wanted to start a thread to offer myself and others a voice to introduce ourselves.

Hope everyone has a pleasant experience here. The namesake, Raven herself, is a badass champion of the culture that we found ourselves here today to interact over. Enjoy this room, savor it! Also find me and others on twitter for cannabis plus other topics Wink

Hello Matt!
Thanks so much for joining our crew! I'm truly looking forward to seeing your amazing works of art, both written and musical, as well as lots of talk about what's new in your world! Impressive article in #TokeNation Magazine Holidaze Edition! Stay safe and Stoned!
I'm Raven! Without boring you and repeating what's in my Bio, I have to first and foremost, thank Tiny (Mike) and Jess for all the amazing hard work, dedication and the opportunity to express ourselves on this awesome Forum you have created! I am honored to be a part of it!

As far as who I am and what I enjoy, I'm a regular person, love animals, Mother Nature, and most definitely Cannabis! I believe we can and should all get along -- every day is a journey!

I am a Medical Cannabis user, and have learned a lot, but hope to keep on learning with each inhalation and each of your posts!

I love Astrology and Tarot, too! Have you checked out the awesome Pagan items in The Boutique? Jess is incredible with her designs, and Tiny (Mike) makes some of the most amazing wooden pipes and bongs! Check out their amazing talents!

Stay lifted and Be kind! Stay safe and stoned! Peace!
Tiny loves Tarot as well... He has like 12 or 15 different decks!

(12-23-2021, 07:01 AM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote: I'm Raven! Without boring you and repeating what's in my Bio, I have to first and foremost, thank Tiny (Mike) and Jess for all the amazing hard work, dedication and the opportunity to express ourselves on this awesome Forum you have created! I am honored to be a part of it!

As far as who I am and what I enjoy, I'm a regular person, love animals, Mother Nature, and most definitely Cannabis! I believe we can and should all get along -- every day is a journey!

I am a Medical Cannabis user, and have learned a lot, but hope to keep on learning with each inhalation and each of your posts!

I love Astrology and Tarot, too! Have you checked out the awesome Pagan items in The Boutique? Jess is incredible with her designs, and Tiny (Mike) makes some of the most amazing wooden pipes and bongs! Check out their amazing talents!

Stay lifted and Be kind! Stay safe and stoned! Peace!
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
We have a whole shitload of tarot decks ourselves, but my favorites are the original, Ryder-Waite of course, and my Egyptian Thoth decks! We have Vampire ones, too... awesome! Go Tiny! Big Grin
What's everyone doing or smoking tonight? Any great videos or movies you recommend? On Netflix, CNTRL Z and The Alrawabi School for Girls are both great! On Showtime, I'm loving Dexter: New Blood!!!! And of course, I'm a diehard #Rickhead so I will always recommend on Comedy Central (or the Adult Swim app) Rick & Morty! I've seen all 5 seasons and every episode -- including some anime versions, etc. a million times....it's my favorite show to toke with! #Rickhead!
The January issue will be featuring some of his poetry!

(12-23-2021, 01:49 AM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 04:34 PM)@mattincincy513 Wrote: My name is Matt, I hope you are doing well today!

Hello Matt!
Thanks so much for joining our crew! I'm truly looking forward to seeing your amazing works of art, both written and musical, as well as lots of talk about what's new in your world! Impressive article in #TokeNation Magazine Holidaze Edition! Stay safe and Stoned!
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com
Music 
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Matt, and my performance name is Hawk, an old nickname.
I love nature, and of course our special reason for reading this post, as I write.
I enjoy art of all kinds, and a quote I love to reiterate is Neitzsche's 'we must have art so we shall not die of reality.' Wink things that can be explained only in artful forms become a fuel for me, with the addition of human connection, and both in synergy can sustain me for a good bit of time.

I am a writer and I seek not only to express myself. I wish to allow others a space to grow their inner voice and speak related truths to the rest of us. I believe that is such an important process, and art is a perfect vehicle for that journey. Above all, I value and believe in the human spirit. Weed flower has helped me heal myself after some unfortunate experience with people and circumstances beyond my control. I seek to find hope in all art, in my writing and music, and integrate my path and insights before disintegrating it all and just letting it fly. Then I repeat! An artist's life is full of joy, and I wish to share feelings that I believe everyone deserves to find their own brand of delight within. To me, that makes a good poem. I am here to chat and understand, to better appreciate those who speak up and stand tall. I love my life and cannot wait to hear about yours! (I am not stoned now, for the record lol). Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya soon. -Hawk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tiny here, Tarot Del De Cameron is my favorite... it's Italian I believe but the imagery on it is super awesome... 8)

I also have the Ryder-Waite and Thoth decks... as well as many others. 8)

(12-24-2021, 10:46 PM)Raven The Hemptress Wrote: We have a whole shitload of tarot decks ourselves, but my favorites are the original, Ryder-Waite of course, and my Egyptian Thoth decks! We have Vampire ones, too... awesome! Go Tiny! Big Grin
#TokeNation Magazine
Blazed Outlaw Gaming
Stoner Visions Art
BlazedOutlaw.com